The Opendoor Solution
Opendoor is a web based platform designed specifically for wealth management institutions. It provides seamless integration of multiple enterprise wide systems into one common platform delivering a unique single customer experience. Opendoor enables end customers to access a complete suite of products and services through multiple channels including: web, mobile and client specific user interfaces.
Opendoor is made up of a series of components that may be used and implemented across enterprise. They include:
- Public and secure websites for investor, adviser, administrator, customer contact centre, there is no limit to the number of user interfaces
- Fully integrated straight through processing and workflow management across multiple systems
- Fully integrated web content management for public and secure web sites
- Account information and transactional capability via mobile devices including Tablet and Smart Phones
- Centralised Data Warehousing for management information/reporting purposes
- Imaging, Intelligent Character Recognition and Automated Workflow that enables multi-step processes across multiple systems
- High quality correspondence production
- Investor/adviser ad-hoc reporting and queries
- Flexible configuration of product rules, workflow, ICR, correspondence and reporting
- 24/7 online and batch operations
- Client Relationship Management capabilities providing insights into customer behaviour and forging new opportunities
By implementing Opendoor companies will be able to:
- Introduce real-time and flat file transaction processing across multiple business systems
- Manage all channels of communications to all stakeholders including: web, mobile device, electronic and physical mail, call centre, chat sessions and social media
- Collect track and report critical management information
- Implement effective targeted marketing based on individual circumstances, leveraging all available communications channels
- Orchestrate transactions across multiple product systems thereby creating products that leverage investment in existing technologies
- Provide a single customer view that draws on centralised content management and deploys to multiple devices
Features of Opendoor include:
- Consolidated View Across Your Business.
- Develop and maintain an accurate, holistic and dynamic web portal with secure access to enterprise wide data across multiple products and systems.
- Increase business process efficiency using single data entry and validation across multiple product systems and platforms. Reduce operating costs and accelerate services and administration process times.
- With a flexible web based architecture Opendoor is a highly scalable and flexible wealth management platform that enables clients to efficiently launch new products.
- Flexible online access to consolidated data, securely assign multiple users including administrators, advisers and call centre operators.
- Secure access to data for mobile devices such as Tablet and Smart Phones.
Centralised Content Management
- Dynamic integration with feature rich content management system that presents to multiple channels, systems and devices.
The Industry Challenge
Organisations accumulate a number of disparate product, systems and technologies, whether a result of mergers and acquisitions or internal investment. This results in a number of industry challenges including:
|More sophisticated investors and distribution channels demand for a holistic financial view and reporting capability including investments, liabilities and insurances||Develop and maintain an accurate, holistic and dynamic "360°" single customer view with secure access to enterprise wide data across multiple products, systems and technologies.|
|Disparate and inconsistent Management Information||Facilitate the exchange of enterprise wide data and transaction records by enabling a central store of data across management information systems.|
|Workflow across multiple business units and systems||Increase business process efficiency - with single data entry and validation across multiple product systems and platforms. Opendoor clients will reduce operating costs and accelerate service and administration process times.|
|Maintenance of organisation marketing content for delivery to multiple communication channels||Reduce cost of maintenance and disclosure risk through a centralised content management solution capable of deploying to multiple devices/sites/screen resolutions.|
|Customer Insight, Client Relationship Management||Capture investor trends, establish targeted marketing campaigns and allow your business to analyse and respond to investor emerging needs ahead of your competition. Take advantage of all cross selling opportunities.|
Opendoor provides the gateway to access enterprise wide information and transaction functionality by enabling a single point of connectivity across management information systems creating a “360° View” of the customer.