Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) filings
This section of the Investor Center contains current and periodic reports and definitive proxy statements filed by DST and a link to the reports of Section 16 insiders. Please visit the SEC's Electronic Data Gathering, Analysis and Retrieval System (EDGAR) for filings not available here but available on EDGAR. Following that link will open a second browser window that takes you to that site.
For the Year Ended December 31, 2014
Click the document below you wish to view
- Annual Report on Form 10-K
- Exhibit 10.1
- Exhibit 10.2
- Exhibit 10.3
- Exhibit 12.1
- Exhibit 21.1
- Exhibit 23.1
- Exhibit 31.1
- Exhibit 31.2
- Exhibit 32
Viewing of Certain Items in XBRL Format
Follow the instructions below.
eXtensible Business Reporting Language (XBRL) is an XML-based language for the electronic transmission of business and financial data. XBRL is not an accounting standard; it is simply a standard for transmitting business and financial data.
The primary XBRL items in this Form 10-K are the (i) Consolidated Balance Sheets as of December 31, 2014 and 2013, (ii) Consolidated Statement of Income for the three years ended December 31, 2014, (iii) Consolidated Statement of Comprehensive Income for the three years ended December 31, 2014, (iv) Consolidated Statement of Changes in Stockholders' Equity for the three years ended December 31, 2014, (v) Consolidated Statement of Cash Flows for the three years ended December 31, 2014, and (vi) Notes to Consolidated Financial Statements. The items can be viewed interactively by linking to the SEC website.
Alternatively, you have the option of viewing the XBRL information through any XBRL viewer you select. The data should be displayed in a readable format when you import all the files into your XBRL viewer. The data in its native XML format (displayed when you merely open, and do not import, these items) will not be readable by you. A resource for selecting an XBRL viewer is http://www.sec.gov/spotlight/xbrl/viewers.shtml.
|ITEM||Download into your selected viewer|
|Schema file||XSD File|
|Presentation relationships file||XML File|
|Definition or dimensional relationships file||XML File|
|Calculation relationships file||XML File|
|Label relationships file||XML File|
|Instance document||XML File|
When printing, please note that exhibits may be voluminous.
The date shown is the date of event reported.
- January 28, 2016. Financial Results for Quarter Ended December 31, 2015.
- January 8, 2016. Announcement regarding Executive Vice President Retirement.
- December 23, 2015. ALPS to acquire KRFS.
- December 15, 2015. Appointment of New Director.
- October 22, 2015. Financial Results for Quarter Ended September 30, 2015
- October 21, 2015. Sale and leaseback of Customer Communications' North America production facilities
- August 10, 2015. Director Retirement
- July 29, 2015. Expanded Share Repurchase Authorization
- July 23, 2015. Financial Results for Quarter Ended June 30, 2015.
- May 14, 2015. Accounts Receivable Securitization Program Renewal.
- May 12, 2015. 2015 Equity and Incentive Plan. Annual Meeting Voting Results. Charter and Bylaw Amendments.
- April 23, 2015. Financial Results for Quarter Ended March 31, 2015
- January 29, 2015. Financial Results for Quarter Ended December 31, 2014; Board Authorizes New $250 Million Share Repurchase Plan and Declares Quarterly Cash Dividend.
- December 1, 2014. Sale of DST Global Solutions Ltd.
- November 10, 2014. Appointment of New Director.
- October 30, 2014. Financial Results for Quarter Ended September 30, 2014
- October 24, 2014. Announcement of Proposed Governance Changes.
- October 1, 2014. Entry into Credit Agreement with Syndicate Including Bank of America, N.A.; Termination of Previous Credit Agreement.
- July 24, 2014. Financial Results for Quarter Ended June 30, 2014.
- May 15, 2014. Accounts Receivable Securitization Program.
- May 8, 2014. Offering/Stock Repurchase Underwriting Agreement and Closing, Including Related Director Resignations. Annual Meeting Voting Results.
- May 5, 2014. Governance/Standstill Agreement; Stock Repurchase/Offering Agreement; Registration Rights Agreement; Indemnification Agreement.
- April 24, 2014. Financial Results for Quarter Ended March 31, 2014.
- April 17, 2014. Amendment to Credit Agreement and Consent Under Note Purchase Agreement.
- March 19, 2014. Leadership realignment. March 24 Announcement of Agreement with Argyros Group.
- February 12, 2014. 2014 Annual Meeting Matters.
- January 29, 2014. Financial Results for Quarter Ended December 31, 2013; Share Repurchase Authorization.
- December 11, 2013. Appointment of Chief Financial Officer.
- October 24, 2013. Financial Results for Quarter Ended September 30, 2013
- August 23, 2013.· Amendment to Term Letter Loan Agreement with Bank of America, N.A.
- July 30, 2013.· Amendment of Bylaws.
- July 25, 2013.· Amendment to 8-K Correcting Technical Error in Submission Header.
- July 25, 2013. Financial Results for Quarter Ended June 30, 2013.
- July 11, 2013.· Redemption of Series C Debentures on August 15, 2013.
- May 31, 2013.· Planned Retirement of Chief Financial Officer
- May 16, 2013.· Amendment to Agreement for Accounts Receivable Securitization Program.
- May 14, 2013. Annual Stockholder Meeting Voting Results.
- April 25, 2013. Financial Results for Quarter Ended March 31, 2013.
- January 30, 2013. Financial Results for Quarter Ended December 31, 2012 and Increased Share Repurchase Authorization.
- January 29, 2013. Goodwill impairment.
- January 17, 2013. Director Departure; Agreement Regarding Directors.
- November 27, 2012 - Amendment to Credit Agreement Between DST Systems, Inc. and a Syndicate of Financial Institutions.
- October 31, 2012 - Financial Results For Quarter Ended September 30, 2012.
- October 30, 2012 - CEO Compensation.
- September 12, 2012 - Announcement Regarding Chief Executive Officer Retirement.
- July 31, 2012 - Stephen Hooley Appointed to DST Board.
- August 1, 2012 - Financial Results For Quarter Ended June 30, 2012.
- May 17, 2012 - Amendment to Agreement For Accounts Receivable Securitization Program.
- May 1, 2012 - Financial Results For Quarter Ended March 31, 2012.
To review Section 16 reports available on EDGAR and filed on behalf of DST's Section 16 insiders, please click on one of links below. Each of these links will take you to a listing of those filings on EDGAR.
The date shown is the date of event reported.